To Respect the unique and individual needs of each of our patient while providing the utmost quality of care, with state of the art technology for their life-long eye health and vision.
To Provide Ethical Service for all our patients, to maintain confidentiality without compromise and to improve our patient’s quality of life
To supports a team efforts of Caring, Trustworthy, Ethical Services for all our patients, to maintain confidentiality without compromise and to improve our patient’s quality of life
To Assist our patients in understanding their eye health conditions, their visual needs and the treatments offered to them that offers them the very best vision
To Stive to remain knowledgeable of all aspects of our profession through continuing education and training for Medical and Paramedical Staff.
- A cataract is the clouding of the lens of our eye and is a natural part of the ageing process.
- Glaucoma, a leading cause of blindness, is responsible for fifteen percent of world blindness.
- It is performed using the excimer laser, a computer controlled “cool” ultraviolet beam of light.
- The cornea is the clear outermost layer of the eye. It covers the pupil, iris, and anterior chamber.
- It is arises from the excessive growth or elongation of the eyeball.This result in light from distance objects falling out of focus with the eye.
- DIABETICS AND EYE DISEASE
- Diabetic eye disease comprises a group of eye conditions that affect people with diabetes. These conditions include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema (DME), cataract and glaucoma