Terms & Conditions
- A cataract is the clouding of the lens of our eye and is a natural part of the ageing process.
- Glaucoma, a leading cause of blindness, is responsible for fifteen percent of world blindness.
- It is performed using the excimer laser, a computer controlled “cool” ultraviolet beam of light.
- The cornea is the clear outermost layer of the eye. It covers the pupil, iris, and anterior chamber.
- It is arises from the excessive growth or elongation of the eyeball.This result in light from distance objects falling out of focus with the eye.
- DIABETICS AND EYE DISEASE
- Diabetic eye disease comprises a group of eye conditions that affect people with diabetes. These conditions include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema (DME), cataract, and glaucoma.